Design, Create, Experience, Plan, Explore, Make, & Innovate.
Are you ready for STEAM Camp?!
- Children/adolescents who have a passion for STEAM from 8-16 years of age are invited to join us!
- Registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- If there is enough interest, we may add additional dates or locations to meet the demand.
- STEAM (Science, Technology. Engineering, Arts, Math) camp will be filled with exploration in Virtual Reality, hands-on projects, and creative problem-solving activities.
- Camper showcase/competition where parents are invited to attend on Fridays.
- Lunch and a snack included in the cost of the camp.
- Each camper will receive a t-shirt as part of their registration.
- Fee: $150 per week.
When & Where:
- Check-in each day of camp is from 8:00 AM to 8:30 AM and check-out is from 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM
- June 7th – 11th: Location TBD
- June 21st-25th: Location TBD
- July 5th-9th: Eastgate, 113 S Wesleyan Blvd, Rocky Mount, NC 27804
- Applications and fees (submitted through paypal or check once an application is approved) must be submitted prior to a child attending camp. Please click the “Pay for Summer Fun” button for payment of summer camp fees.
- Campers and staff will have to follow state/locally-mandated guidelines regarding COVID safety precautions.
- Campers should come prepared for activities and are encouraged to wear closed toe shoes.
- Any cancellations should be made ASAP but no later than 1 week prior to the camp.
Once we receive your registration, if there is space at the camp that you requested to attend, we will send you an email with instructions and logistics. Please email us at [email protected] if you have any questions. Hope to see you at our STEAM Camp!